cara.gif (35 bytes)

Ways of payments

We accept

- bank transfer or Western Union 
- paying by check or cash                                                 
- via Western Union

Payment conditions

When you order in a total to $ 2.000, the payment has to be received by us before consigning the goods. When prices of orders are above $ 2.000, we require 30% of a total at a time of order and the rest of 70% before consigning it.


We provide these discounts

- 3% when total price is between $ 1.250 - 3.750
- 4% when total price is between $ 3.750 - 6.250
- 5% when total price is $ 6.250 and more

We will also provide you with a discount of 3% when you pay the total price at a time of order.
We offer individual payment conditions to our long-term customers.